Get FIT Logo

Get FIT Logo
Discover the New You!

Monday, December 21, 2009

10 Days and Counting... 2010 Is On The Way!!



If you were truly FREE... What would Freedom look like to you?

As I walk toward the new year, I am amazed at what 2009 looks like in replay mode.  Honestly, I would not have expected 1/2 of what I experienced to show up and that includes good, bad and some indifferent.

It takes me back to a course that I took last year with the Association for Christian Character Development http://www.accd.org/ called Discovery.  During this course, they bring up the conversation of intentions.  The idea is that what you intend in life creates the results that you experience. 

When I reflect over this year, I realize that I intended to write a book, I intended to build my brand and visibility within the business world, I intended to launch a social networking campaign that would expand my national community... however, I don't know that I ever intended to experience Joy, Love, Freedom, Hope, Peace. 

I know that when my world became chaotic, I would call it forth and there it would appear.  Seems reactive for a Life Coach that teaches being PROACTIVE is the best way to hold on dearly to sanity and balance.  Ha! I have always been and will always be transparent with you.

So, here it is a few days away from 2010 and I have decided that my intent is to experience Freedom.  My intent is to experience Love, Peace, Joy, Harmony and Balance.  As I intend, I will experience and I will become.  The greatest part of this new reality is that your being is contagious and what wonderful expressions to share as I move forward throughout life.

Discovery:

  • What are your intentions to BE in this world?


  • What choices could you make in this moment that would celebrate where you've been and acknowledge that growth is still on the horizon and you are in for the challenge?


I'm excited to share the end of this remarkable season with you and I look forward to the possibility and joy of what is to come.

Your Sister in Freedom & UNLIMITED POSSIBILITY,
Allyson

No comments:

Post a Comment