Get FIT Logo

Get FIT Logo
Discover the New You!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2010 - The Ultimate Win!! by Allyson Byrd, Transformational Life Coach



Have you ever had a "WOW Moment" where you wanted the entire world to hear what you just heard, see what you just saw and experience the identical thrill that you held in your space at that time?

That was my morning.  I attended an morning inspirational call with my dear friend Lisa Nichols.  If you aren't aware of who she is, you are sooooo late.  Google her and your life will be enriched like never before.

She said something that I have to repeat to you and to myself over and over and over and over and OVER AGAIN!!  She said, "2010 won't happen to you.  2010 is the year you create!"  Tears well in my eyes as I rest on those words. 

It doesn't matter how many times I hear it, it still shocks me to know and understand that I have the ability to write my destiny and carve out my future.  My mind wants to stop at the door of impossible and pause at the crossroads of never gonna happen and girl, you are crazy! Yet my spirit leaps with the reminder and squeals with joy like a child running to catch the ice cream truck.  The tune that my "ice cream" truck is playing houses the words, 'Take the limits off!' 'Run on and see what the end is gonna be!'... and even louder, 'DREAM, THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM!'.

AAAAHHHH!!! My emotion is high right now and I pondered on waiting to write you from a more stable, steady, quieter point of view but I could not afford to allow this moment to pass and not share it's authenticity.  2010 is on its way.  In less than 3 full days, we will walk over the threshold of a new year.

Do you know what it will bring? Have you written the vision or decided that whatever will be will be?

If you are anything like me, 2009 wasn't a bad year but it wasn't my best year either.  In reflection, I accomplished major goals and made life-altering decisions that I am grateful for but the question is: "Would I do it the same?"

My answer, "NO!"

2010 is the year that I choose to be the blessing that I've been waiting to experience for myself.  I trust that as I bless myself with a whole and complete Allyson, the by-product for my friends, family and community is they will enjoy the journey along side of me.

2010 is the year that I work to liberate ME and know that I will in turn be contagious and create liberty for those that I am connected to.

2010 is the year where I commit to TAKE THE LIMITS OFF!! Creating the experience of increase, abundance, stretching and becoming.

Why relive 2007, 2008 or 2009? Why do it? Why not do it differently than you ever have before?

You have nothing to lose but everything to gain. 

Whatever you need is standing before you with confidence.  Why can't you see it? It awaits your bold and daring request that it show up for you.  Ask for it.  Believe it.  Receive it. 

Dare to Believe.  Dare to Dream.  Dare to Become.

I stand with you in UNLIMITED Possibility.  I'm depending on you.  I want to see you along the journey because I may need you to remind me of this moment of clarity, determination and drive.  I promise to be there for you and remind you that your best is still ahead of you.

Move Forward!!

Allyson

PS - Are you ready to write, design and create your best life? Own your destiny in 2010!  The new year is brewing and I am boiling over with expectation.  Join me for an amazing and life-changing transformational life coaching series.  Only 10 slots are open and one is carved out just for you.  To receive more details, message me directly at allysonbyrd@thepurposewithin.com.  Are you ready? Get set... GO!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment