Get FIT Logo

Get FIT Logo
Discover the New You!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND: Gina Pearson discusses: "Preparing for Promotion!"


ATTENTION! ATENCION!

BACK by Popular Demand, Gina Pearson Joins The Purpose Within & Rockn' Purpose Radio, September 17, 2009, LIVE - 9PM CST/10PM EST
“Preparing for Promotion!” LIVE Web Rally

When asked about the conversation of promotion, Gina shares, “I’m learning to live my life being prepared for promotion. That is the perspective I choose to view my life with as change confronts me and the seasons of my life shift so rapidly.

Instead of being stuck, cynical, and stagnate, I have discovered a passion for transformation that supports me in transitioning from one season to another.”

Discover new energy available for my advancement.

Get Ready, Set, Go Higher this September!
LISTEN LIVE @ BLOGTALK RADIO

www.blogtalkradio.com/The-Purpose-Within

Date: September 17, 2009
Time: 9PM CENTRAL
or BY PHONE - Dial-in: (347) 857-4883
Space Is Limited!
Call In Early!
Cost: FREE!
Get Inspired!

Allyson Byrd, Editorial Director
Camille Turner-Mason
Editor-in-Chief
Rockn’ Purpose Blogspot
Contact: camille@thepurposewithin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment