Get FIT Logo

Get FIT Logo
Discover the New You!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Journey of Life featuring Contributing Writer, Gina Pearson


The journey of life is filled with promise and promotion; posture yourself with poise and use the pressure of life to push you forward.

Pressure will only stifle you when you resist due to a misperception of why the pressure exists.

If you determine that pressure is not working for you, you are afraid to move forward.

If you embrace reality and refine your understanding of the pressure, you shift and gain positive ground.

Here’s an example of a misperception: Fear is bad.

Here’s an example of a positive perception shift:

F – Face Up
E – Expect
A – Awareness
R – Reality

Face up with expectation and awareness to current reality. Your reality is that all things are working for your good. What could go wrong?

Here’s an affirmation to jumpstart your new thinking:

My adversity is an opportunity to overcome and triumph.
I live in unlimited possibility.
I have unlimited potential.
All things are working for my good.

I celebrate my awareness.
I honor my greatness.
I stand in power.
I am whole and complete.
I am enough.
All things are working for my good.

Get Ready, Set, Go Higher this September!
LISTEN LIVE @ BLOGTALK RADIO
www.blogtalkradio.com/The-Purpose-Within

Date: September 17, 2009
Time: 9PM CENTRAL
or BY PHONE - Dial-in: (347) 857-4883
Space Is Limited!Call In Early!
Cost: FREE! Get Inspired!

Gina Pearson, Contributing Writer
Allyson Byrd, Editorial Director
Camille Turner-Mason, Editor-in-Chief
Rockn’ Purpose Blogspot
Contact: camille@thepurposewithin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment