Get FIT Logo

Get FIT Logo
Discover the New You!

Friday, September 4, 2009

Real Joy!


According to Webster, the definition of joy is: the emotion evoked by well-being, success, or good fortune or by the prospect of possessing what one desires.

Isn’t that a wonderful statement of hope and empowerment?

I can’t say that I’ve always known the true expression of joy; however, I recently celebrated my 46th birthday and at the stroke of midnight, my wonderful husband gave me 46 kisses on my face for every year of life. My 20 year-old daughter wrote a beautiful tribute to honor me and my entire family was excited to bestow gifts, laughter and the warmth of their presence to specially celebrate my existence on that day.

This day I knew real joy. In reflection, I was overwhelmed because that day represented true success in my life. I am solid in the love that my husband and I share with one another. I have the good fortune of having a family that loves me. God continues to give me the desires of my heart and the blessing of my well being.

As I sat in my bed with tears in my eyes, full to the brim with joy, I experienced the natural, sweet energy and expression of joy.

Action
: Clarity is power. If you aren’t clear as to what joy represents for you… here’s your opportunity. Define the meaning of joy in your life and then look for the active side of joy in your relationships, your community and most importantly with how you honor yourself.

Ready? Set? Go!





Get Ready, Set, Go Higher this September!

LISTEN LIVE @ BLOGCAST RADIO
www.blogtalkradio.com/The-Purpose-Within
Date: September 10, 2009
Time: 9PM CENTRAL
or BY PHONE - Dial-in: (347) 857-4883
Space Is Limited! Call In Early!

Cost: FREE!

Get Inspired!

Davette Chatman, Contributing Writer
Camille Turner-Mason
Editor-in-Chief
iRock Purpose Blogspot
Contact: camille@thepurposewithin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment