Get FIT Logo

Get FIT Logo
Discover the New You!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Joy Personified


It’s the first day back at school and I’m filled with anticipation of a year that will be successful.

Simply because I, along with the top scholars I am privileged to work with daily, choose for it to be. As I look at these special children, who often have faced more loss and lack in their young lives than I may ever see in my entire lifetime, I am grateful that because of my interaction with them, as challenging as it may be, I’ve experienced some of the greatest love and excitement to-date. In spite of, they are ever-hopeful and filled with boundless energy and abundant ability.


My kids represent joy in human form, for like joy, they are not daunted by circumstances, nor does their existence fail to touch the world around them. Like joy, they bring inspiration and a welcome relief from the periodic strain of my adult experience. They bring light and love and they trigger my awareness that my authentic design is meant for motivation as I move through this often-confounding life-walk. They refresh my at-times jaded soul and teach me that as I teach them, anything is possible, and everything is just as it should be. They remind me of the purity of this experience and that I must approach things spirit-first. They are a representation of the accuracy that we arrive with, and the fact that true joy comes in the simplest ways.


A hug, a smile, an enthusiastic greeting in choppy Spanish all keep me conscious of the fact that nothing is insurmountable, and nothing is that daunting that joy can’t slip in and shift my perception from that which is counterfeit to the solid truth that it IS indeed well!


August is Filled with Joy!

LISTEN LIVE @ BLOGCAST RADIO
www.blogtalkradio.com/The-Purpose-Within
Date: September 10, 2009
Time: 9PM CENTRAL
or BY PHONE - Dial-in: (347) 857-4883
Space Is Limited! Call In Early!

Cost: FREE!

Get Inspired!

Toneille Bent, Contributing Writer
Camille Turner-Mason
Editor-in-Chief
iRock Purpose Blogspot
Contact: camille@thepurposewithin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment